Monday, February 14, 2011

Ok, I admit I must be Islamophobic...

Ok, I admit I must be Islamophobic. As a Libertarian, the
Jihadist Muslims scare the bejesus out of me. (pun intended),
but this is how the so-called 'Moderate Muslims' of Egypt think:

48% say Islam plays a large role in their country's political life
85% consider Islamic influence over political life to be a positive thing for their    country
61% see no struggle between those who want to modernize their country and Islamic fundamentalists
54% support making gender segregation in the workplace the law in their country
82% endorse the stoning of people who commit adultery
(Meaning Women?)

77% support whippings and cutting off of hands for crimes like theft and robbery
84% support the death penalty for those who leave the Muslim religion


My Liberal friends, that doesn't scare you, but Sarah Palin does?

Pew research poll Spring 2010. Check out the entire poll @
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/02/pew_poll_offers_insights_in_eg.html

No comments:

Post a Comment