Monday, June 15, 2015

I'm having a serious idenity crisis!

I'm having a serious Identity crisis!
I've come to the realization here in 2015 that I'm really a man, struggling  to be a man, who is  trapped in a man's body!
The man struggling to be a man believes he's Irish, but the man struggling to be an Irish man is trapped in a German man's body, and that man loves beer. But the man that's struggling to be a man who believes he's Irish, forces the man who he is struggling to become to drink Jameson's Whiskey!
And while the man who's struggling to be a man who thinks he's Irish is really English, he gets sick as a dog and since both men are trapped in my body, well need I say it?

Hmm, this morning the English man who's struggling to be an Irish man that's trapped in this German man's body is craving Sushi, uh oh?

No comments:

Post a Comment